"O caminho misterioso" por Appletree

THE MYSTERIOUS PATH

I was totally in my thoughts and didnt notice the tree that had again changed its flowers colours. Now they were..purple?!
It made special moves just to attract my attention and eventually I had to fell down from the tree.
" Okay, nice move there..!" I said angrily and started to climb back to the tree. At firts the tree looked me like it isnt going to let me , it is very delicate tree what comes to its appearance. It wants to be noticed as you probably have noticed during these years.
"Whats wrong , love? You have been in your thoughts for a few days now?" I havent never heard the tree to be so concerned.
" Have you noticed, now that the spring has layed its warm breath over us...that there, right there at the other side ot the field..is a hole. Hole in the forest. It...is very fascinating."I started to stare it again..If I may, I try to explain it to you.
When the spring comes to the north, all the trees and other plants start to grow like there wouldnt be the summer after spring. Everything comes in a one night , if its very warm. If its cold, the plants keep hiding and try just with their finger tips if there is warm enough to come to the light. But when they come, they come in different shade of colours,usually tens of different greens. Some of them are yellow green, some little brownish, some dark almost blue, some so light green that I can imagine its a very careful plant that tried to hide behind others.
And there in the forest was a hole with all these colours. There were a wall with dark green pines, little light green rowan trees. even lighter young birches and short twigs that were still little red. But in the middle of it there were almost black green, a big hole that called me but I was afraid. So afraid.
"Why dont you go and see whats in there"? The tree asked me very gently.
"No...my voice became husky, no,,I cant."
" surprising...hmmm...maybe you should visit Portugal?"The tree said to me and I nodded just to get out of there.
The change was almost stunning as I came from all that green to dusty and very hot Portugal with almost zero trees just bushes and yellow soil.Last time Citroens grew in the bushes in New Zealand.. I didnt hear birds and then I noticed there was a few trees, eucalyptus trees that usually keep insects and so birds away.Kimi sat there with Kaj and scrathced his face. He has a map in his hands.
"Hi...long time no see."
"Hi, tree woman! I have been here just trying to figure out why my road turned to a path again. but I understand it now..I have a huge path to climb to understand the song of the roads."
"Maybe you understand the song of the roads but you cant write it down yet, properly..I sense you are a little confused about it."
" Yeah...its more trickier job than I thought it is..this is difficult..I dont know..Kimis voice vanished and he stared to somewhere.
" Do you know..that even on a narrowest path, you have fans from east and west, from south and north, walking with you..all along the journey. They hold each others hands, push each others forward and comfort when its time to do that...And I think you know here is Kaj for you to do that to you. Trust yourself, trust Kaj and your path will be easier. "
" I know..there is just coming the time I have to make a desicion and I am not usually thinking of those things at all. I dont worry much about the life. I just throw myself to the hole and see whats coming against me."
"What a coinsidence.." I mumbled. "When you have a talent like yours its probably easy to throw yourself to the hole, I guess."
"Yep..dont worry just follow me!" Kimi laughed and gave me his hand. I looked at it and looked Kaj, who gave his hand to other hand of mine. I looked at the front of me and there it was. A hole in the forest. Kimi nodded and I took a carefull step, then another and another, and hand in hand I jumped . To the hole. In the forest.

Autora do texto: Appletree (Eeva)

Lindo texto como sempre! Desculpem não ter traduzido, mas hoje estou realmente sem tempo!

Beijinhos, Ice-Ludy

Comentários

Anônimo disse…
Oi Ludy!
Parabéns pelo post, o texto é de muito bom gosto - vale a pena ler!
Onde eu posso encontrar outros desse mesmo estilo?
Valeu!
Bjs
Juliana
Que bom que gostou Julie...

Deixo para vocês os outros textos dela que já postei:

http://octetort.blogspot.com/2010/02/o-enigma.html

http://octetort.blogspot.com/2010/03/riachos-borbulhantes-da-primavera-por.html

http://octetort.blogspot.com/2010/04/o-nascimento-de-um-broto-por-appletree.html

http://octetort.blogspot.com/2010/04/cancao-do-vulcao-por-appletree.html

E se quiser, eu a entrevistei aqui para o BLog. Muito boa a entrevista...

http://octetort.blogspot.com/2010/04/octeto-entrevista-eeva-niemi.html

bjs, Ludy
Anônimo disse…
Gracias pela atenção Ludy!
Valeu!
Bjs
Juliana

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Mas logo o Maradona??

Alonso em 2023

Roubou a cena!